[development] to thaw or not to thaw

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Feb 16 09:21:57 UTC 2006

That is not a question. So I hoped.

However, I would like to plead, again, that we *really* (as in: really) not
let any more features in. Not even if they fix a bug.

The latest changes to the base url are causing (that I know of) already three
bugs.

We must keep in mind that any feature, how innocent it may seem, is a
potential for new bugs. And with Murphy looking over our shoulder, we *will*
introduce some bugs, in some places.

So please, please, please: let us focus on the release. I am getting fed up
having to report and fix bugs that are introduced by new features.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |