[development] conference wrapup?

Ken Collins ken at metaskills.net
Sun Feb 19 15:03:47 UTC 2006

Sticking my neck out here, but...

I have no idea what a "CCK" is. I've seen the acronym tossed around
on the lists before, but since I am new to the lists and maybe this
depth of either general or Drupal specific technical talk, it is just
flying over my head. Is this a module?

It might be a good idea to say what CCK is in that document first
time it is mentioned with (CCK) after it as DEP does. I would not
suggest doing the same for more common ones like HTML or CSS :)

  - Thanks,
     Ken

I'm reading this now and I have no idea what  new to the "CCK" acroynymn