[development] "I'm disappointed by the freeze"

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:34:22 UTC 2006

On 20 Feb 2006, at 10:29, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Updated by:   Bèr Kessels
>
> Personally I am getting more and more dissapointed by the actual
> "frozenness" of HEAD. So if nothing changes in the current behaviour,
> why should this issue wait?

Ber, you can stop sprinkling "I'm disappointed by the freeze"-
messages all over drupal.org.  There is no need to attach them to
each issue you update.  Let's use the issues for technical
discussions rather than for spreading FUD.  Thanks.  We can continue
to discuss this in a central place (this mailing list, this thread)
if you wish.