[development] Re: [infrastructure] [task] Spreadsheet of Drupal 4.6 modules and their terms in categories

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Mon Feb 20 13:31:42 UTC 2006

> I still want to go through and make sure that at least the 25
> modules in the taxonomy garden have the term category.

I finished the parser and tested it on scratch.drupal.org with the
latest spreadsheet taken from http://drupal.org/node/50091.  You can
see the result at http://scratch.drupal.org/project/Modules.
(Whenever the spreadsheet is updated, I'll do a fresh import.)

Please take some time to test it out.  If you have suggestions for
user interface improvements, please post these to the project
module's issue tracker (http://drupal.org/project/project).

Thanks!