[development] no 4-7-0 branch for core yet?

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Feb 20 16:21:35 UTC 2006

release candidate++

6 month pre-defined release schedule ++
Some thought will have to be given for how long a window should be open
for new features. I'm thinking 3 months with the alpha released at that
point. 4 months is the target for beta, 5 months target for release
candidate. In the best scenario, we coast through the last week of the
release candidate period wondering if any more bugs will be discovered.

Drupal 5.0 would have seemed appropriate, but it's too late.

-Robert