[development] Re: [infrastructure] [task] Spreadsheet of Drupal 4.6 modules and their terms in categories

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Mon Feb 20 18:13:01 UTC 2006

On Feb 20, 2006, at 5:31 AM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

>> I still want to go through and make sure that at least the 25
>> modules in the taxonomy garden have the term category.
>
> I finished the parser and tested it on scratch.drupal.org with the
> latest spreadsheet taken from http://drupal.org/node/50091.  You
> can see the result at http://scratch.drupal.org/project/Modules.
> (Whenever the spreadsheet is updated, I'll do a fresh import.)
>
> Please take some time to test it out.  If you have suggestions for
> user interface improvements, please post these to the project
> module's issue tracker (http://drupal.org/project/project).

I talked to Neil and he wants an explicit developer tag, which makes
sense given the work ratio that part of our community delivers.

Also, I just put together a description of event management, that  I
think is worth explicitly break out.  Any feedback on those two
before I add them to the spreadsheet.

Cheers,
Kieran