[development] Forms.module for 4.7

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Feb 20 19:22:36 UTC 2006

> And here I do not agree with the "does not degrade" argument either: this
> is not something the view side or even an everyday admin task. This is a
> very rare task (once per site), and for that, grab a JS browser, this is
> 2006, even a PDA runs JS.

oh? And what about people with old PCs? what about blind people? What
about people who have no say over the PCs and the software it runs.

If it would run, but less nice, without JS, there is no problem. But this
*does nothing* without JS, it does not even render normal HTML/forms.
without Js it is useless. That is a very bad thing IMO.

Every browser out there has flash. even PDAs do: lets build a flash form
builder. Or no, a JAVA. Hell no, we can make a XUL and activeX one,
virtually every system has access to one of the two.