[development] no 4-7-0 branch for core yet?

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Mon Feb 20 21:38:56 UTC 2006

 I don't have any control over what version of MySQL DreamHost runs, nor
over what is in my.cnf. There are known bugs in Drupal, in particular image,
events and taxonomy, which use SQL statements that unconforming to recent
standards that MySQL just started enforcing. So if you are running on 4.6
you are lucky or not using any of the above modules.