[development] Module Builder Module 1.0

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:55:22 UTC 2006

On 2/21/06, Ber Kessels <ber at webschuur.com> wrote:
> Pity. I announced on all the MLs, several times that I was working on this.
> Our code differs rather a lot, so I think we will have two in a few weeks :)
> the use and methods of mine are shaped after RoR.

I read your descriptions of sympal on ML and your blog and didn't see
the module scaffolding as a feature of it - I think it was easy to
miss.

Also, I don't see the pity about duplication of efforts on this.
AFAIK, Drupal Module generation is a relatively new idea and having
multiple implementations of new ideas can be a good thing.

I look forward to testing/using both of these.

Regards,
Greg