[development] Module Builder Module 1.0

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Tue Feb 21 22:14:23 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 16:36 -0500, Moshe Weitzman wrote:
> > While I think there is some merit to building a module skeleton
> > generator. I've found over time it is just quicker to write a module
> > ground-up than to go through wizards to create a module skeleton.(You
> > mileage may vary...)
>
> which module skeleton generator did you use that such that it is slower
> than writing from scratch?

Not necessarily module generators for drupal, but various code
generators. Whether it was something as simple as phpCodeGenie just to
spit out some data objects, or more complete UML suites, or code I've
written to automate plugin generation for other front controllers I've
written.. I've never really found 'skeleton' generation very useful. but
that is me your mileage may very...