[development] Module Builder Module 1.0

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Tue Feb 21 22:23:39 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 15:35 -0600, John VanDyk wrote:
> That's the dream. Write it.
>
> Don't forget the part where the Optimize button changes the database
> schema to the most performant for your use case.

We'll need to do some user path tracking to help the ml algorithms
determine the optimum schema for the sites traffic patterns. ;)..

Yeah I have been thinking of that... The idea started as
flexinode2node....  I thought I'd committed a partial to CVS at some
point, but yeah it does have a mysql schema generator. Its not that
intelligent and pretty brute force...

.darrel.