[development] Stuff

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at islandnet.com
Wed Feb 22 17:34:57 UTC 2006

> As a module maintainer, what influence do I have over the categorization
> given to my module?

While we're doing an initial bulk categorization to get us up to speed,
after that categorizing will be done through a standard taxonomy
multi-select on the module/theme's project node on drupal.org, when a
project is created or updated.  If you have edit access to that node (and
the maintainer should), you'll be able to edit it.

We may at that point wish to develop guidelines for module maintainers to
refer to when categorizing their modules.