[development] find the absolute order of hooks and modules?

Nathan Digriz nathandigriz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:34:52 UTC 2006

I am curious about this. If the order can be changed by the admin but by a
module then it is from a default order right?

I have seen in previous versions where sometimes people have problems
because of the order that modules get loaded and so the hooks are not
available down the line. So is there a safety valve in 4.7 to keep this from
happening? If I go with 4.7 I don't want to create a monster that will lock
up peoples installs or wipe anything clean.