[development] Do you want early access to 4.6.6?

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Thu Feb 23 08:54:58 UTC 2006

You don't even need time to test the patch! You just apply it on your
production site, the bigger, the better and sit back. If it breaks stuff,
you undo the patch. If it works, you report back success after a day of
testing.

In other words, we are pretty confident it's release worthy. On the other
hand, we do not want to release something bad. So please help us in
testing.

Thanks

Karoly Negyesi

Ps. Yes last time we should have done the same. It's never late to correct
yourself though :) .