[development] file handling, open_basedir for 4.7?

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Fri Feb 24 19:26:45 UTC 2006

I've made some more headway, but ran into one of those collateral
issues....

php has its own garbage collection for upload_tmp_dir....
Since my solution requires moving a file out of php's upload_tmp_dir to
Drupal's tmp dir, functions that quit or don't complete leave a hanging
file in drupal's tmp dir...

Is system_cron a good place for this garbage collection?

.darrel.