[development] Is contributions/modules/ mirrored for bazaar-ng?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Feb 25 15:03:22 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 25 februari 2006 15:31, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> > BZR doesn't bring enough new to the table to convince me to use it.
>
> That said. I did promise i'd try it before bitching and moaning about
> it.

I am confident that you will at least be impressed :). It is not so much the
commands that are sipler (which is the only real improvement of SVN over
CVS).But the whole revolutionary idea and logistics of the bzr.

comparing BZR with SVN and SVN with CVS is like comparing A CMS with BASH and
BASH/VI with DOS/EDIT for content and file management. BASH solves loads of
issues with DOS. But both are still sharing the concept of the CLI. A CMS, on
the web is just so utterly different, but it also manages content and files.

Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]