[development] Re: [feature] click on thumbnail to expand to the original image size without reload (lightbox.js)

Ken Collins ken at metaskills.net
Sat Feb 25 16:42:23 UTC 2006

I've seen it said before that image.module would best be kept simple
and lean. I've used the lightbox.js in my theme and I think this is a
better place for it, at the theme/user level.

If you are interested you can download the theme and see the code
that I used to make it work with lightbox.js.

http://www.metaskills.net/meta-theme-for-drupal/image