[development] Is contributions/modules/ mirrored for bazaar-ng?

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sat Feb 25 19:26:56 UTC 2006

Chris Johnson wrote:

> So BZR would probably (have not investigated, but from the SVN docs it
> appears) excel above SVN in the same primary way it excels above CVS:
> it makes doing parallel repository development easier.  But, as has
> been shown, one can do that with Drupal without converting Drupal's
> repository.  People have already done it.  Would this advantage be
> worth changing Drupal's core and contrib repos?  Or are the downsides
> of going completely to BZR too big?

There are two things I would like to see from my point of view as a
contrib CVS maintainer:

- making each project a separate repository which would allow the
principle owner to allow or deny write access to other account holders.

- having a web front end for the upload of new files or revisions.

Any software that can do this is a managable way will be my favourite
for any conversion. Integration with drupal.org is of course also mandatory.

Cheers,
    Gerhard