[development] Re: enterprise needs

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:57:21 UTC 2006

>Here's my scaling tree. As you progress up the tree, you will find
that time, money, maintenance, headaches will all increase.''

Ben-

Thanks, that's a great list.  My problem (which I had to explain to Karoly)
is that I'm not a sysadmin, so I can't implement (or even really explain)
these points.

But I will path them along to our guys who are in charge of such things.

As I said to Karoly privately, part of our problem is that I _fell_
confident that Drupal will scale, I just don't have the tech cred to back
that up.

So your list really helps.

- Ken