[development] How to Log in a user

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Mon Feb 27 12:00:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

Take a look at logintoboggan I think this will help you be able to login
without too much trouble.

The other thing that could be done is add something to the top of the
list that will log in the user using the checkoutapi().

Coupled with logintoboggan I don't think it will be too hard to do this,
without changing core of Drupal or E-Commerce.

Gordon.