[development] Tax in the ecommerce module

stuff at trackingsolutions.ca stuff at trackingsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 27 18:51:54 UTC 2006

It is development if I see code like:

'item_name'      => $item_name,
'item_number'    => $txnid,
'amount'         => $txn->subtotal,
'shipping'       => $txn->shipping_cost,
'no_shipping'    => 1,
'return'         => $return_url,
'cancel'         => $cancel_url,
'currency_code'  => variable_get('paypal_currency_code', 'USD')

Should there not be an entry like:

'tax'		=>$txn->tax,

Or should I go and ask this in support where people that have read the manual
can answer me?

Is this not a developer question?

Will I get one straight answer here? Or just deferals? Why do most of my
questions get pushed by some quick answer?

Thanks