[development] kudos to Steven, and how to get rid of the resizing JS.

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Tue Jan 3 00:36:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just to further my email that I sent before.

I have looked at the code, and you can disable this by not including the
class resize on the testarea.

What I have done for htmlarea is that to any of the text area fields
that I am converting, I have added #resizable = false which then turns
this feature for this textarea.

The same thing may want to be done for tinymce.

BTW, has tinymce been updated for 4.7?

Gordon.