[development] kudos to Steven, and how to get rid of the resizing JS.

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 3 18:18:05 UTC 2006

On 1/3/06, Gordon Heydon <gordon at heydon.com.au> wrote:
> I see how it is added, tinymce uses hook_elements() instead of
> hook_form_alter like htmlarea.
>
> I may actually change to use this method, it look nicer.

Gordon,

Yeah I'm the one that upgraded TinyMCE to 4.7 and have been keeping up
ever since. I did prefer the hook_elements() instead of form_alter(),
seemed quite cleaner and I worked with Karoly to fix a couple bugs
with #suffix overrides in that arena. Made that #resizable issue a
cinch too.

Cheers!

ted (m3avrck)