[development] fixed vs closed

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at islandnet.com
Wed Jan 4 23:03:40 UTC 2006

> Does "fixed" not mean the problem is solved and to move on or should I
> be campaigning to remove fixed from default bug views?

A cron task in the project module automatically reassigns issues from
'fixed' to 'closed' after a time interim.  I think the logic behind
displaying them meantime in the overview page is that, this way, people who
have been following an issue easily see it has been fixed (as opposed to
other outcomes, e.g., won't fix or closed).