[development] update hooks/APIs documentation

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Thu Jan 5 21:40:23 UTC 2006

If there's anything I can do to help, it's an itch I'd like to scratch.
I'm a bit fuzzy on some of the module's internal workings, but I'd like
to help if you need a hand updating. In particular, I'd like to put
together a simple 'amazon filter' that would let users insert an amazon
item's cover image and a clickable link by entering [asin:1234567890] in
a node body.

--Jeff