[development] let's cleanup /misc

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Thu Jan 5 22:37:37 UTC 2006

feeble attempt to satisfy the world.....
maybe it should all be optional, and what we have now is the default.
INSTALL.txt
//For advanced and security minded users...
At the top of drupals index.php there are two options if you want to be
crazy and move things around...

$settings_path tells you drupal installation where the root of the
settings tree can be found. It uses the same structure as the drupal
sites folder, but will only be searched for settings.php files.

$drupal_path tells index.php where it can find the rest of drupal if it
has been seperated.

index.php
<?php
$settings_path = '.';