[development] websiteoptimization.com css size

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Fri Jan 6 22:20:10 UTC 2006

I like the idea of splitting drupal.css up into parts based on features
they implement.... that you could enable or disable through the themes
interface. maybe have selectable sets of css per functionality...

tabs - tabs-default.css, tabs-borderless.css, tabs-simple.css

fieldsets - fieldsets-collapsible.css, fieldsets-borderless.css,
            fieldsets-nolegend.css

icons - icons-modern.css, icons-kde.css, icons-gnome.css

ajax.css - ajax-enabled.css, ajax-disabled.css

colors.css
fonts.css
layout.css

opens up smaller and more user, friendly I think. quick disable of what
you don't need, easy behavior changes... not sure if all those things
are possible, but it would be nice.