[development] E-Commerce - Call for Developers, testers etc

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Sat Jan 7 15:45:50 UTC 2006

I have a number of items that I have requested in the past for changes to
enhance ecommerce. I realize that the major push at this point is to get it
working at all with the new forms, but some of them may be easy to
incorporate in the process.

Here are the forum pages:
http://drupal.org/node/6034 Discounts
http://drupal.org/node/6033 Fixed shipping costs
http://drupal.org/node/6038 Taxes
http://drupal.org/node/6032 Handle donations
http://drupal.org/node/36306 Add an optional comment field for each item
ordered
http://drupal.org/node/36307 Add general form fields to order page
http://drupal.org/node/6035 PayFlow (see below)
http://drupal.org/node/36304 If only one payment method available skip
screen asking for which payment method

Some of these have been addressed at least partially since submission. I
will test any of these features in the new code.

Payflow - there is some code that Chad did for us on early versions of 4.7
that no longer work at all on current versions. This needs to be integrated
in (as well as the other non-PayPal payment methods.

I do not know core coding well enough to contribute much but I have a very
vested interest in getting PayFlow to work, so please put the code in the
tree and I will test it against the new base code and perhaps fix some bugs
where I understand them well enough.