[development] Re: development Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

David K Norman deekayen at deekayen.net
Sun Jan 8 17:01:46 UTC 2006

disclaimer: I wrote DB_Maintenance.module

The lines about Optimize module and DB Maintenance are redundant. Both
only execute an OPTIMIZE query. The difference is DB Maintenance lets
the Drupal admin select which tables to Optimize. The Optimize module
only queries on accesslog, cache, watchdog, node, and comments tables.