[development] Bug fixing stalled?

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Mon Jan 9 11:36:51 UTC 2006

Steve Dondley wrote:

>By my count, there's about 90 "critical" bugs and nearly 400 "normal"

Note: many of the bugs are only marked as critical because that is now
the defautl setting. it would be helpfull to find out which ones of
those actually are critical and downgrade the rest to normal or minor.

A bug is critical if it breaks Drupal ie a +- important function that
fails in some way.

>bugs in cvs/4.7beta.  For the past few days, I've been trying to fix a
>couple of bugs a day and clearing out ones that no longer apply.

Thats much appreciated.

I'd also appreciate if everybody could look at the issues they once
created and see if they still apply. They'd know best.

>want to encourage everyone to do the same.  We could be done in a
>couple of weeks time with the critical bugs, I think.

That would be nice.

There are also a lot of patches waiting for reviews and work to be done
at them.

Cheers,
    Gerhard