[development] Field "body" no longer part of node table in 4.7 - looking for guidance on what to change

Scott McLewin drupal at mclewin.com
Mon Jan 9 13:46:02 UTC 2006

Moshe,

I realized that my fingers cut and paste the wrong link in my original
message.  The upgrade steps I followed were on
http://drupal.org/node/22218.  I didn't catch the revisions overhaul
subtopic - it's clearly there now that you've pointed it out.

Thanks.  I should have seen that.  I just clicked through the 23 steps
on the parent page and presumed I was done - it seemed like such a
through list!  :)

Scott