[development] Re: [drupal:dries] /modules user.module

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Mon Jan 9 19:54:17 UTC 2006

On a 4.6 system, a client accidentally deleted a user.

I was able to recover the data by recreating the users table row for
this person.

The nodes he authored were still there.

Morale of the story: Do not delete the content. Make it anonymous, or
unpublish it if you want. If you reall want the space, then there can
be an admin option to "purge deleted posts" or something along those
lines.