[development] Re: [drupal:dries] /modules user.module

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jan 9 20:24:28 UTC 2006

This is one of those issues that come up like, every three weeks?

Last time this was discussed we seemed to agree that :
* There is not *one* way to do this. It very much depends on the site.
* Some people preferred to change the status of nodes, others to delete nodes,
again others to just change the username into something like "deleted
user" (and block that user).
* Drupal should not go for a default way, but rather present good hooks and
APIs and let it be the way it is now: do nothing. Then the contribbuted
modules could do it in fancy ways, acc to what the site prefers to do.

Am i missing something? Or should we rather pick up the discussion there and
get closer to a solution :) ?

Bèr

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc