[development] Re: the admin theme, profiles

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jan 9 20:28:01 UTC 2006

Op maandag 9 januari 2006 19:54, schreef Darrel O'Pry:
> Is there any particular reason you client thinks he needs a different
> theme for when he's editing a node...

Yes, and I think  already mentioned them.

>  seems pretty silly to me,
> especially considering its the same form that is used to add a node.

Not silly. just look at wordpress! There are hundreds of potential sites where
editing, adding, moderating content is considered *administration*.
And believe it or not, the node forms are often even harder to theme right,
then the admin/ pages, esp on fancy layouts.

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_gmx.asc