[development] Re: meeting: (Re: Fwd: [consulting] the Ultimate forum based Malinglist Manager)

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Tue Jan 10 00:47:43 UTC 2006

On Monday 09 January 2006 00:54, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Announcement for a meeting:
>
> The meeting to get all the interested parties aligned. All people
> interested in a forum to email connection for drupal should try to attend.
>
> I am not sure about the timezones, but I think we can safely assume that at
> 20.00 CET, the US is awake as well. I think IRC is the best "location"
>
>   »So: wednesday 11 Jan, #drupal-mlm irc.freenode.net 20.00 CET.«
>
> That is wednesdaymorning then in the US.
>
> Please give feedback asap if you have better plans. I will be online in
> four hours again.
>
> Bèr

I will probably not be able to make that meeting time due to a prior
appointment.  I would really like to be involved, but maybe if someone logs
the conversation and makes it available for reading later, that would be
enough.

For those of you who, like myself, may be time zone impaired, here are a
couple of useful links.

Calculated time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=11&year=2006&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=37

To calculate it yourself (if I made a mistake, or you don't trust me :^)):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/