[development] profile module maintainer?

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Jan 10 05:57:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I can't use CVS, nor am I all that good at programming, but I am very fond of profile module and starting to learn PHP and Drupal (4.7) more on a daily basis due to my ongoing study of automember.module of which I will be maintainer soon. I am therefore willing to take up this task, but it might go slow in the beginning, because I am still learning, and someone will have to do the uploads for me.

If this is okay with everyone, I'll take up this task.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> karoly at negyesi.net 1/10/2006 7:42 AM >>>
Hi!

Someone would care for profile enough to don the profile maintainer
mantle? This http://drupal.org/node/43989 issue tells me that currently
profile module is quite a bit neglected.

Regards

NK