[development] profile module maintainer?

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Jan 10 08:15:53 UTC 2006

I will be waiting to hear from Dries then. Until then, I can point out another type *grin*.

My name is Kobus, not Korbus. *chuckle*. Kieran, don't worry about it though - most English-speaking people make that exact same typo. I am not sure why. Maybe it is because they can't pronounce it. Let me make an attempt to write it out as it is pronounced:

- Ko (as in the qui in quit, but not as short as that - the vowel sound is longer)
- bus (as the bis sound in business)

I hope that clarify some things for you :-)

Regards,

Kobus

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:15:27 +0100, Kieran Lal <kieran at civicspacelabs.org>
wrote:

> On Jan 9, 2006, at 10:53 PM, Kieran Lal wrote:
> Typo:
>
>> I think it's worth taking a step back an(d) applauding Korbus.

Yes. Sorry for nitpicking but this typo confused me greatly.

I am astonished. Within an hour I put out the call, someone with a long,
long Drupal history has stepped forward. Thanks. Your PHP knowledge is
surely an understatement -- and even if you are not on Rasmus level, well,
none of us is :)

That's all I can say, it's Dries call from this point :)

Regards

NK