[development] Advice for developing Drupal wiki module

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 10 13:44:14 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 10 januari 2006 14:22, schreef Steve Dondley:
> Yes, it's true. I've got a wiki on my a site of mine for many months
> without ever seeing Bryght's guide.  But it certainly isn't polished
> or very user friendly.  There's a bg difference between cobbling
> together functionality out of sticks and constructing one solid module
> carefully with bricks and mortar.

True. So you have the bricks, most of the mortar and even a buildnig-plan.
What you need is find ways to make all the bricks fit.
Not create a whole new set of bricks mortar and a new building plan.

Or, in real English: You need to find the missing features and the places
where stuff does not play well together. And fix those.

Remember that we had a full featured wiki module once. But that that one was
ditched because it was too big, wanted to do too much and thus never properly
worked.

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc