[development] Advice for developing Drupal wiki module

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Jan 10 15:04:52 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Chop it up:
> * wikisyntax module = a filter
> * [[wikilinking]] = a freelinkinging module
> * revisions = core
> *
>
> oh, wait, we have that already. :p Really, its possible since a long time.

have you actually tried it? i've setup sites with both of the recipes
listed at bryght.com. it is barely ok and absolutely sucks compared to a
real wiki like dokuwiki or mediawiki. attention to detail is what makes
these apps sing. deliving a 70% solution doesn't impress anyone when
100% solutions are freely available.

i'd love it if someone took the lead in improving our wiki solution.
preferably a user experience focused person.