[development] Static Page Caching

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 10 16:29:57 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 10 januari 2006 16:48, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> > When Jeremy produced his patch, it was felt that this would not be the
> > case. However, nowadays there are many more high profile sites and I
> > think a patch like this would help them.
>
> I tend to agree.  It looks like fairly simple job to implement.

I once did a dump (using wget and a spidering tool) of al pages in drupal into
a static site. I cannot say anything about performance, but I can certainly
say that we have a hell of a lot of pages. The site had approx. 50 nodes, but
about 700 html pages :).

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |