[development] create a star rater using css

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Fri Jan 13 15:50:40 UTC 2006

Yep. With the API in place, and the 1-100 scale being used to store
data, switching around voting systems and so on is actually pretty easy.
I just need to tweak the theme function such that it still works when
CSS *isn't* available.

http://voting.cookingwithdrupal.org/node/1 has it in action -- I'm using
tiny little stars on that site 'cause big stars offend me. ;) It's a
VERY simple example, and in the future I'm going to be expanding it no
to add more features but to exercise more options there in the api.

--Jeff