[development] Module to Track RSS Subscribers

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 17 11:57:43 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 17 januari 2006 01:01, schreef John Handelaar:
> IP-based *anything* - Just Say No.  It's *spectactularly* inaccurate
> and, frankly, an amateur's mistake.

Are you going to rewrite drupals core statistics? Its what we do now!
awstats/netstat do this too.
Eventhough in advanced cases it is not perfect, it the best middle road we can
come up with now.
Let us please tackle one issue a time. Then once one finds enough time and
courage to rewrite drupals core statstics to resemble dynamic ips (based on
algorithms on paths and usernames and so) we can condider this issue too.

IMO for now its way OTT. Let us focus on getting some stats about feed readers
first.

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net