[development] autosave save nodes/drafts

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 18 05:48:58 UTC 2006

Guys, I posted this a while ago, but Thox and Moshe have resurfaced
this with positive comments:

http://drupal.org/node/25463

Basically, auto-saving nodes every 1min or so, same way Gmail works
(so nifty, has saved my butt so many times!).

Now, in order for this work, it is going to need to tie into the
proposed workflow module I keep hearing so much about. Reason being,
is we are going to need to save a node as a type 'draft' because some
elements would be incomplete (e.g., title might be missing).

I just wanted to bring this up on the development list and get it on
people's radar. And hopefully we can bring this up more in Vancouver
during the Workflow session.

ted