killing mime magic (was: Re: [development] Drupal 4.7 release schedule)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Jan 18 11:44:51 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 18 januari 2006 12:36, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> > (never ever allowed in security land so I am told) opt-in security:
>  From here, you take over.

Alrright. that is at least an improvement. I missed it, *Sorry!* Last time I
looked it was not there.

Chx, please do not forget that not all of us are chxes. not all of us manage
(or wish) to keep track of all the stuff going in and outof drupal in chaotic
times like these. We appriciate it when you do that :) but we cannot expect
it from everyone.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |