[development] Tag your 4.6 modules

Robert Garrigós Castro robert at garrigos.org
Sun Jan 22 17:49:26 UTC 2006

I'm less than a noob. Trying to commit a patch for indexpage.module 4.6
got this message from the cvs:

cvs commit: sticky tag `DRUPAL-4-6' for file `indexpage.module' is not a
branch
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

I've commited other patches to other modules for 4.6 before and got no
problems. Is this anything related to your post? Can someone give me a
quick hand on this?

Thanks.

Robert Garrigos