[development] Categorizing modules-demonstrating the value of the Drupal platform

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Tue Jan 24 07:52:42 UTC 2006

Last summer Kieran and I took a stab at a card-sort for categorizing
modules.  I'm not sure where this left off, but it might be
worthwhile to revive as a means to create the categories and/or
sort the modules into them.

     I agree that it would be nice to allow freetagging as well as a
more structured categorization, and to allow modules to be
placed into multiple categories.

     Djun