[development] Drupal 4.7.0 roadmap

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 25 16:20:14 UTC 2006

I think beta 4, the final beta, as well. Reason being, there are some
*very* solid patches in the queue that *should* make it into the final
release, but as Morbus points out, may require additional patches (but
hopefully not). Some of these could be thought of as mini-features and
really wouldn't fit in too well with an RC series, which should be
predominantly bug and usability fixes.

If there is anything we can do to better help the queue and get these
in, please let us know. Many of these patches have been thoroughly
reviewed and +1ed.

Not to mention, if we roll a Beta 4 sometime next week, that gives
everyone a chance at DrupalCon to chat, iron out any last 4.7 issues
and we can post fixes which can go in before RC1 is shipped. That
would really bring together 4.7 and get everyone on the same page
before an RC1 ships.

Cheers,
ted