[development] Rating module quality

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Jan 26 19:04:30 UTC 2006

Jeff, would you be interested in seeing how to integrate this with
the project module.

Here is the project module: http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/
contributions/modules/project/
It should work with Drupal head.  The project module requires a CVS
backend for projects.

If you could get project and voting API up and start a thread on
integrating them I can help with other aspects.

Cheers,
Kieran