[bcc][faked-from] [development] renaming modules

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Jan 26 19:09:13 UTC 2006

On Jan 25, 2006, at 9:57 AM, Mark Fredrickson wrote:

>>> c)open comments on module front page.
>
> A simpler (?) solution would be to have a forum for each module. I
> always
> forget that the link to "Support Forum" is not module specific. I
> can't
> count the times I've click that link only to be disappointed by the
> lack of
> specificity.

Code is here: http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/
modules/project/

File a patch here: http://drupal.org/node/add/project_issue/Project

The project module has gotten a bad rep due to neglect.  CSL, Nedjo,
and Dries have put a lot of work into improving it.  It's time to
stop calling for complete re-writes of the Project module and for the
community to start feeling comfortable submitting patches to the most
important module in Drupal.

Thanks,
Kieran