[development] Rating module quality

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Jan 26 19:15:48 UTC 2006

On 26 Jan 2006, at 18:26, Robert Douglass wrote:
> It feels to me like this is one of those "community process" issues
> that we should be addressing in my session in Vancouver. The idea
> exists, a consensus (or at least majority) is in favor. It seems
> urgent enough to merit action. Whose role is it to step forward
> right now and get it done?

We pretty much all agree that this would be a good thing.  Most of
this discussion is somewhat moot at this point.  Before we'll deploy
a community rating system,

   1. we'll have to upgrade drupal.org to CVS HEAD (some of us are
actively working on this)
   2. we'll roll out an automatic rating system based on the
installation base of themes and modules

Whose role is it to work on a rating module?  Whoever feels it is
both interesting and important enough. :)